Book a Talk
Presentations and activities for all ages
In addition to events and workshops, on-site presentations are also offered. Presentations can be tailored for the age and interest-level of your group.
Currently, there are two presentations available: The Moon and The Planets. These talks are easy-to-understand and use animated visuals to explain concepts. These aren't your boss's boring PowerPoint presentations.
Each talk lasts roughly 30 minutes. Depending on your group, we can then do a customized activity, such as arts & crafts for kids or a Q&A session for adults.
Weather and celestial objects permitting, we can also do a brief telescope training and look at the sky!
Have a group that would find this interesting? Send a message in the contact form below.
- January, April 2018 - Saint Columba House Senior Citizens Program
- April 2018 - Eleanor London Côte Saint-Luc Public Library
- May 2018 - St Columba House After-School and Transition Program
- June 2018 - AIDS Community Care Montreal
- July 2018 - Summit School
- August, September 2018 - La Friche au Pied-au-Courant
- November 2018 - Jewish Public Library